14 時間 休憩を含む通常に 2 日間がかかります
- Experience with Linux administration
- DevOps Engineers
Sensu is a telemetry and monitoring service for multi-cloud infrastructures at scale. Sensu is aimed at dynamic infrastructures that require a change in approach to monitoring systems that traditional monitoring systems cannot provide.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at devops engineers who wish to create monitoring systems for multi-cloud infrastructures.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Monitor an enterprise from any cloud.
- Use auto-scaling and real-time visibility to create advanced monitoring systems.
- Authenticate a monitoring system with the Sensu API.
- Share programmed monitoring workflows amongst team members.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Sensu and Monitoring Frameworks
- Sensu architecture
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Sensu
Sensu Quick Start
- Setting up RabbitMQ
- Configuring Sensu Client
- Setting up Uchiwa
- Working with clients in Uchiwa
Sensu in Production
- Adding handlers and checks
- Deploying with Puppet
- Deploying with Ansible
- Deploying with Salt
- Securing RabbitMQ
- Hardening Sensu
- Handling errors
Summary and Conclusion