Online training courses (live Instructor-led) are taught by an instructor on a one-to-one basis or with a group of participants.
- The participants and the trainer interact with each other using virtual desktops based on the revolutionary DaDesktop® technology
- Most courses are exactly the same as their classroom equivalent, including the course duration, curriculum and student materials
- With these sessions, each participant has their own online desktop where they can perform exercises with the oversight of the trainer
- This is often a more efficient way of teaching than a traditional classroom setting
What will I need?
To join from your office or home you will need:
- Computer (PC or laptop) with reliable internet connection
- Chrome or Firefox web browser
- Webcam and good quality microphone or head-set
- Quiet place, free from external distractions and noise (coffee shop will not do)